View Single Post
Old 02.18.2016, 09:21 PM   #8
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Wild Flag was a much superior stage show than the album.. indeed when i saw them they hadn't even recorded or leaked anything and it was only their 2nd show ever so it was a total surprise and a kick ass one at that

Hey that's exactly what I was going to say. Except it's been so long since I heard the album that I was worried I wasn't remember things accurately.
But yes, that was my impression too. Wild Flag live was really something to behold. Saw them only once, but one of the best rock shows I've ever seen.

I was surprised because I was an SK live nut, and really only saw WF because of their association. But they were surprisingly balls out powerful.

Kinda like seeing Viet Cong because, y'know, Women was seminal, and being astonished that they actually kick all holy ass.
Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|