Thread: Roxy Music
View Single Post
Old 07.08.2010, 02:41 PM   #14
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
For the past few months they account for about 70% of my listening - I bought that double DVD set and keep listening to the disco period tunes over and over - its pap but I can't stop! When Avalon came out I was in high school and it was a great record to play on dates, romantic and sophisticated but has a real stoner appeal. In Pyjamarama I hear the source all of the new wave I know I read somewhere that a young Sid Vicious used to pantomine to this). I don't think we can understand their impact in 1972, to do In Every Home A Heartache on TOTPS (well, it was one of those Brit shows) which is a weird tune when most bands would've just done their hits was radical.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|