View Single Post
Old 02.21.2017, 08:29 PM   #221
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
That is why he is sad.... sad ye. sad sad ye...

[Rob posted a meme to be a dick]

You say you're not making fun, but that's literally all you do when it comes to him. Knock it the fuck off. If he's mentally ill, or intellectually challenged, then you're a Fucking terrible human being for posting this shit.

Why do you spend so much time making collages and reading TMZ stories about this guy you hate? Knock it the fuck off Rob.

You're acting like a pussy. At least I admit Future's talented. I'm not putting all my free time into being a total fuckwad about Future. The only conclusion I can draw is that you have no respect for me or for anything that isn't precisely what you like. Well you can fuck off with that shit. This thread is about community.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|