View Single Post
Old 01.09.2017, 05:31 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, I've been plagued by some weird ass shit in my personal life from online fuckwads before, so I don't feel super comfortable with the idea of sharing SFAD's twitter, and I hope nobody does or says anything inappropriate with the information. No trolling his students for kicks, or what have you. Not that anyone here would do that (I honestly don't think anyone would) but just... prove me right and play nice. That's all.

i think his twitter, which should be in the basketball thread where he made such boast (i think) is once removed from his actual personal ilfe and real name. but i wouldnt know.

(his last name is NOT sabroso tho, for sure)

the funniest part of all this is that in spite of your voiced concerns you actually quoted that address for posterity ha ha haha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|