View Single Post
Old 05.24.2010, 03:59 AM   #157
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
I generally dislike any fat comedian because for almost all of them their entire shtick is that they're big and things are harder for them since they are so fat, and then hilarity ensues!

As for an actual name, Carlos Mencia is probably the worst just because it's just typical played out racism bullshit that any 6th grader could make, and then he makes fun of mentally challenged people for good measure (Again, roughly the comedic value of a 6th grader that says "fag" and "retard" a lot), then to top off the shit cake he does that annoying "Di Di Di!" thing. What makes him worse than say Jeff Foxworthy (We get it, rednecks are unusual and apparently all are white trash) is if you call Carlos Mencia unfunny, he rants how those naysayers are just against freedom of speech and they can't handle how mature and sophisticated his comedy is (Again, since making "Mexicans are dirty!" jokes is REALLY sophisticated I guess), and unless you grew up where he did we apparently don't know God knows what about his comedy. In essence, he's a tasteless unfunny comedian on stage and a idiotic annoying asshole of stage.

Other picks would be Tom Green, Larry The Cable Guy (But then again, does anybody at this point really find him funny?) and Lewis Black (Sorry, I just always found him to be beyond overrated). Even though they really aren't comedians in the traditional sense, I think Tim and Eric are about as unfunny as people can get yet as annoying as people who think they are funny can get.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|