Thread: Son Of A Gun
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2006, 06:58 AM   #1
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Me and my band just performed this nirvana/vaselines cover infront of my entire year today. It was the end of school assembly, cos were now at the end of compulsary school!!! BUT, it didnt go as we planned. It was a shambles, cos my trusted 80 watts of peavy died out right before we went on. The mics werent tured up properly, the drums were too slow, and my bassist couldnt play properly (beginner). We had 2 beg a drummer from a rival band to play for us, or else the song wouldntve been possible.
But we got an applause, and we were signing shirts........it was memorable. Thats all that mattered, weather or not it sounded shit, ppl will remember us
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|