View Single Post
Old 09.29.2014, 11:26 AM   #1211
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, I remember seeing Rich Gang pop up in someone's (Louder's maybe??) top ten hip-hop albums of 2013, to my utter surprise. I've seen the album from last year in stores, given in a trial spin or two, and found nothing to be excited about, so I never listened again.

So this is the same Rich Gang? And it's a "new name" for YMCM? Then why is YMCM still being used? I'm fucking SO confused!!!!

Anyway, I trust Louder's instincts as much as anyone's so I'm gonna download that 2013 record now, and I'm going to go ahead and let myself be excited about these new prospects for the label. Like I said, I knew of and already enjoyed Young Thug but O am completely unfamiliar with the other two. Still I will check them out.
the Rich Gang album from last year was.. interesting (not even close to my top 10), but Rich Gang 2 will be a lot better!! trust me, it'll have almost nothing to do with the first one.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|