View Single Post
Old 12.31.2013, 09:29 PM   #1408
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
wow, Talib basically said that Kanye is the greatest rap artist of all time.

Not exactly, I think we read that quote in the opposite direction, you read it as "even Kanye West" as to Talib was implying that Ye is even better than Tupac or Biggie, whereas I'm reading it that same use of the word even as to imply, fuck it even this lesser but popular artist.

We both could be totally wrong, though interestingly, one of my favorite tracks on Prisoner of Conscious

Quote:
uh, what if I, listen to haters and never bothered Hittin high water marks cause the market flooded with garbage
Uh, rappers nowadays are confusin you I know you tired of the usual like Trey Songz and Drake Uh,
that's why I'm keepin the faith, keepin the pace Although it's all about the winnin it's never about the race

So I must admit I'm a bit disappointed to read that...

anyway, blessed new year to y'all.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|