View Single Post
Old 05.19.2008, 12:19 AM   #53
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipvacuum
howdy,not too long ago,the wonderful MOSHE had a post on the board about starbucks giving up on music and cd's.so i'm posting here to ask if the "hits are for squares" cd will still be released..i recall hearing it was coming out in june..i went to the starbucks/hearmusic site and they have releases listed until june 10th...no sonic youth...if u type them in the search on starbucks nothing comes up either.if anyone knows i'd love to hear about it.i wrote starbucks when i first heard about the sy cd..and to my suprise they wrote back...but didn't have any info on the sonic youth cd...i might drop em a line again and see if they know now.....if they reply i'll let y'all know

Now that would be ingenious marketing! If there was no album, and they just paid Sonic Youth to agree to say there was, and all 150 Sonic Youth fans globally who don't already go to Starbucks, but who really want a celebrity picked compilation, started going in there every day to see if it came in... Smells like some inevitable frapucino purchases!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|