View Single Post
Old 12.13.2013, 02:11 PM   #17583
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i remember elisabeth shue was super hot but otherwise i thought that movie was shit. i didn't see it at the movies though, but still. shitty third-rate male fantasies.

I thought it was a good movie. It is not the subject matter I normally give a fuck about, cuz who gives a shit about drunks/druggies and the problems they bring on themselves, but it was an interesting study of two people stuck in shit, one seeking to end it, and one seeking to have/provide company while the other ends it. My friends who love that movie the most are the heavy drunks though....
Drunks love movies where drunks get to act out and no one stops them.