View Single Post
Old 11.22.2013, 05:20 PM   #17
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stophereyes
It was actually my fourth Body/Head show, but the first in Manhattan, and possibly the best. Kim owned that room. Body/Head live is like Sonic Youth live to me, it has the same energy, and this is some of Kim's best work, no doubt in my mind.

Really? fourth? Oh, you're sooo lucky.

I agree with you. Kim and Bill totally blast, do you know that kim interview to mono kultur? What she said is something 100% genial, break the barriers of art and music. I think if were another person trying do what body/Head do, ok, can be nice (or not), but never will match so good as Kim and Bill. It's something really touching that awakens another feelings/sensations that I don't know how describe or give a name.
To me CLM and The Dust are really good too, but Body/Head.... it's another galaxy.

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|