View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 05:21 PM   #20
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
can I just point out that Golden Feelings and A Western Harvest Field By Moonlight are not at all bootlegs. Golden Feelings was Beck's first official release in 1993 on Sonic Enemy. Originally issued only on cassette, it was then reissued (officially) on CD in 1993 by Sonic Enemy, but without Beck's permission and he put a stop to it. Thus, making the price shoot way the fuck up. I have one. A Western Harvest Field... was a vinyl 10" release on Fingerpaint Records. Each of the limited edition first run came with a different fingerpainting by Beck (or one of his friends at least). There was a 2nd printing I believe, as I saw one brand new in a store back in 1999 or so and said "hmm. I'll buy it next week." And then it was gone.