View Single Post
Old 01.05.2020, 03:34 PM   #3022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Still trying to figure out what your beef is with them.

this is a story (happens in sequence)

i had them since forever. used to love them.

you could watch any dvd. they killed the video store.

then you could watch disc and online: you could check your disc queue and right there it would tell you if you could watch online.

then the great reed hastings decides to split the company. users riot. he backtracks, keeps a single website for 2 companies- for a while anyway.

understandably there are 2 separate functions, but interconnection between queues is lost. you call tech support it’s the wrong tech support. dvd becomes dvd.com. can no longer cross-reference.

single billing splits into 2 separate cycles.

dvd shipping starts to get SLOW, they hide 8 at a time option, blu-ray starts to get costly.

i cancel dvd torture.

online has shit selections now. the lose criterion to hulu (or they did before. cant recall)

search gets destroyed, thing looks now like a picture album. rating is gone, just thumbs up or down.

ends credits get killed, you get irritatingly auto-shoved to next program before you can even blink.

cancel streaming.

keep getting offers begging to “come back! one free month!”

come back, test the expensive option

witcher looks nice! manage to kill auto-shove. except at the end of the witcher, when they keep shoving me to the irishman. restart 5 times so i can read the fucking credits. ok.

get billed on day 2 of “free return trial”

call cust service about bill

“credit card was used before”

no shit sherlock. was coming back? youve been beggin me to do it?

ooooof. i don’t need the incompetence. please cancel now.

thank fuck for amazon. mrs. maisel is great. bezos runs a business better than hastings.

thank fuck for criterion channel—alone at last!

netflix will die of self-inflicted wounds as much as it will die of murder by competitors.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|