View Single Post
Old 07.04.2015, 01:07 AM   #39220
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
It blew my mind because when i was at the show i was thinking about how that Space set reminded of the "Music of the Spheres" from astronomy class.. i also felt intuitively that it reminded me of an early psychedelic experience where i felt i "heard" the sounds of the Universe and when in high school physics i first heard the sounds i jumped up in middle of class and shouted, "fucking shit that sounds like that shit i heard in my head on mushrooms! "

So when i saw mickey talking aboit about it on PBS Newshour it was crazybecause my brain intuitively "knew" what mickey had done. I had even told my friend during the show, "dude this sounds like the universe.." fuckingshit music is insane..

My brain has reached a level of musicianship that i subconsciously break down all sounds i hear and recognize the underlying structures and patterns.. its gotten to the point where i can't read and hear anykind of music because my brain just starts focusing on all the sonic intricacies of the music

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|