View Single Post
Old 10.03.2022, 11:48 AM   #388
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Kwarteng backpedals.

Nicola Sturgeon: "UK gov u-turns on top tax rate abolition because it's a 'distraction'. Morally wrong and hugely costly for millions is a better description."
yes nevertheless i just watched him give a defiant speech defending the supply-sider "pro-business" approach of the conservatives and he got a standing ovation by members of his own party's conference
the backpedal is just in tax cuts for top earners, otherwise he's on the same ideological "programme" as they spell it.

-
eta: kwarteng update mentioned above: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/1...9-d0d53e948d21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Actually, I think it was Ad-Rock. Still fuckin' awesome, though.

i had no idea... i'd like to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Am I just missing something (like Powell/Pepper) or haven't the "experts" been predicting Red House for weeks? A Blue Senate is still a possibility, apparently.

But yeah, The Insane Party can still do well, in spite of the fact that it is Insane.

yes it's normal for the opposition to take the house but the nutbags we have these days make it even more dreadful than in the days of the tea party or newt fucking gingrich.

i mean these fuckers get more and more extreme every year that passes. i have no idea where things will end. fascist takeover and national suicide, i guess.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|