View Single Post
Old 08.29.2014, 01:58 PM   #1710
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I missed Scratch Perry on the Santa Monica Pier last night because I was stuck in fucking class, and I had been waiting for that show ALL summer, the Summer Twilight Concert series always have their grand finale with a brilliant roots reggae show.. last year it was Jimmy Cliff and U-Roy, in the years past it was Toots and Maytals, Ziggy Marley, Ras Michael.. its just so damned irie to be out on the Pier at night dancing to roots reggae, a beautiful and prototypical LA moment..

Alas, I couldn't be there. So to make up for it I am going to skank my ass off at Groundation this saturday night at the Observatory..

Hirsute, you going to Thurston @ the Observatory Oct 11??

http://www.observatoryoc.com/events/thurston-sebadoh

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|