View Single Post
Old 07.22.2006, 12:15 AM   #1
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I set up a fantasy football league for the board on Yahoo. All you need to do is sign up and get yr Yahoo ID if you don't already have one.....it's easy as hell. Click here http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and go to "Sign Up Now" for fantasy football. Ignore the big yellow sign up things (cause we ain't paying for that, sucka) and click on the "Join a league" under the #1 Free Fantasy Football game thing (in blue). Then click on "Join custom" league to get to ours. The league id is 239529 and the password is sonic (all in lower case). If you have problems getting in then send me a PM with yr email and I'll send you out an invitation that way. Come and join the fun even if you haven't played before.....it makes the entire season a blast! ALL ARE WELCOME.....hope to see you there.