View Single Post
Old 04.26.2008, 02:30 PM   #75
Shaka
little trouble girl

Shaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's asses
I'll give you stupidity, a lot : when i was 16 in 1991, i remember seeing Dirty on the shelfs in a record store. I was intrigued by the cover, but i didn't buy it...

Fast forward to 1998, i still didn't know them or even how they looked. I only saw the Sunday video and thought that guy playing the guitar along Culkin looked like an old science teacher i had 4 or 5 years before. That was freaky, especially since my teacher was a woman, and not a particularly young one.

Then i finaly bought 1000 Leaves because of Sunday. I didn't know Lee and when i heard Hoarfrost and Karen Koltrane for the first time, i thought Michael Stipe was singing on their album... something in the voice, the way Lee sings "you know where when you get there"...

Shaka is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|