View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 10:27 PM   #21
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck no! hipsters are protoyuppies. once their student loans run out they go & become lawyers, record-label executives, and marketers for upscale products. an inflow of hipsters in a neighborhood s the first sign of gentrification, which brings yuppie doom: starbucks across the street from another, dean & delucas, & the ultimate expression of "there goes the neighborhood!"---designer furniture stores.

but i could describe myself as a geek of all trades (i don't have a single obsession: computers, music, film, books-- but in the spirit of geekdom, not scenesterism).

That's hilarious.

On a side note
I think I found what I am! A human being that is an individual and undeserving of stereotypes.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|