Thread: what did i miss
View Single Post
Old 12.03.2020, 07:40 PM   #2
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what did i miss

what happen

Can't comment on very specific things, since I wasn't quite as involved in interpersonal boardie dynamics back when. But in general:

- Pantophobia's seems to be back under a different username and drops in sporadically. Some other classic boardies do too every now and then.

- Around late-ish 2018 the board pretty much got saved by then-new member Choc-E-Claire, who posted in here regularly just as the tumbleweeds were starting to get comfortable and we also have a prolific young new poster in NYCGAF.

- On the flipside, as you no doubt must've noticed, trumpist sentiments are goosestepping their way through several threads. Which is concerning to say the very least.

- Otherwise, it's still the old blue Dinosaur that isn't always exactly alive, but surprisingly, far from dead. And, most astonishingly, ready to roar every now and then.

Welcome back. How have you been?

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|