View Single Post
Old 06.30.2017, 10:01 AM   #353
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
well, apparently the next THREE issues of Avengers are SE related. I hate to say, but this could make/break me reading them for a while. I loved the first six issues (along w/ Waid's ".1" mini-series), but #7 and 8 have been pretty meh. Changed artists and it looks super muddy/ugly to me now, and the Infamous Iron Man crossover stuff has felt like a dropped ball so far. So there's a lot riding on #9 for me next week.

A lot of people are writing off Secret Empire... they just don't want anything to do with it, it seems. But I've gotta say, they're missing out on some of the coolest Marvel artwork out there. And a story that's multifaceted (perhaps TOO multifaceted... I have literally no idea where it actually begins or where it's gone), but the main arc is really something.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|