View Single Post
Old 06.29.2017, 12:23 PM   #346
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wait, hang on.

Currently the Defenders and other NYC heroes are trapped in a mystical Darkforce bubble that has consumed all of Manhatten. They were trapped there by whoever the hell Madame Hydra currently is (some chick named Elisa who thinks she's Cap's mom even though she is clearly, like, 22?) at Cap's request.

In the issue of Secret Empire I'm currently reading, the Defenders and Cloak and Dagger are trying to maintain some order while Claire Temple (who is a physician here) is treating all manor of illnesses at the hospital. And Kingpin is of course using the situation to turn a profit and is up to no good.

Anyway, is this Defenders story you're reading taking place under a blanket of darkness with Doctor Strange chasing demons around and people dying in the streets? 'Cause if so... you might be reading Secret Empire, buddy!

no. The story is about Diamondback returning to NY.

When Marvel series overlap w/ events, they brand them. SE crossover issues all use the same SE "bar" at the top of the issue.

I have yet to read anything related to SE. Though there will be some I can't avoid. I know Avengers #9 is going to be a crossover for instance.