View Single Post
Old 10.25.2013, 02:08 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I did not know Ridley's younger brother Tony scott (The Hunger, Top Gun, Beverly Hills Cop II, True Romance, Enemy of the state, Man On Fire) committed suicide by jumping off a bridge. man.

I know, its fucking sad. Plus Tony Scott made some great fucking films of his own, I love Enemy of the State, Man on Fire, Crimson Tide, Deja Vu, The Last Boyscout.. At least we can always celebrate his life and work. Its a tragic loss, especially to Denzel Washington's career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Well to each his own, but Tarantino, grand master?!

GRIT master. There is a difference, but who is honestly more consistently grittier in their films than Tarantino?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Why discuss with those who never listen?

"..quiet you!"

Quote:
Anyway, regardless, you're wrong.

How can I be wrong about my own opinion? Did I say, "Ridley Scott is THE best director of all time?" NO. I said, "Ridley Scott is MY favorite director." Duh. But much like dead_battery, sometimes your reading comprehension skills fall well short of the Gifted and Talented Education benchmarks so I'm not at all surprised

Quote:
Happy weekend.

Thank you kindly, same to you.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|