View Single Post
Old 08.22.2009, 01:42 AM   #43
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
PS3.....

My son's 10. We've got all the systems: the PS3 gets all of the attention and is the go-to system for new releases.

They're all good but the XBOX is Microsoft... and that just sucks. They rape you to play online.... PS3 is hands down free.... same service, same capabilities. That's a huge embedded value over the long run.
XBOX's are built to break.
PS3 = Blue Ray Player.
PS3 just had a price break to now match 360's prices.
PS3 = better controllers.
I personally think the PS3's = better graphics..... I've played the same games on both systems on the same TV and the PS3 if notably more impressive.

Unless they are going for the Windows based games (Halo, Warcraft, etc.) PS3 has all the same games, plus a few.

As far as Wii goes. We did the Wii thing for my son last Xmas (he was 10) and got a deal with enough games to last him a year...... he barely, BARELY even played them. They are just really simple, tiresome games that are geared towards gimmick rather than fun. I could go on about the Wii but in short, it's a stretch for now to evolve "good" games around those controllers.
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|