View Single Post
Old 01.29.2008, 06:49 AM   #52
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
10 sounds like Squarepusher... dunno though.. I know 12! But I can't think of it. Fuck. 13 sounds like Ministry.. 17 is probably u-ziq.. haha... fuck... 21, no idea.

Leave me all the hard ones

I can't wait for the next one, though! You WILL make more, goddammit! But give me first crack at it next time!!
You're right about µ-ziq and squarepusher being in there, though wrong order. But because you tried so hard:
12 is µ-ziq
13 is not Ministry but close
17 is Squarepusher
21 has already been done, so I'm assuming you couldn't get 20, so I'd suggest googling the lyrics.

Ok, so the tracks left that are currently artistless:

There are two Aphex Twin songs as I mentioned before. Only one has been gotten so either 10, 13 or 20 is an Aphex Twin song. Out of those three, which do you think is the most likely to be it? (And I'm not just talking to you, Adam, I'm talking to everyone that is playing the game. Though I am deeply dissapointed that you didn't get 10)

Everyone is doing way better than I originally thought.