View Single Post
Old 02.01.2016, 11:34 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I think what I'm objecting to is the use of Rambo. Rambo was acting in self defense when persecuted and attacked by the police. You're not describing someone like that. More like Mel Gibson or Will Smith - or does Will Smith still think he's street?

It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you. And I did what I had to do to win. But somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport. Protesting me. Spitting. Calling me baby killer. ... Who are they to protest me? Huh?
Yeah but if you follow the whole of Rambo its actually a war mongering movie. Rambo wasn't drafted he was black ops. Further the movie insisted on that totally bullshit narrative that "if US just hadn't fought with one hand tied behind its back would have 'won' "...

US killed upwards of 4 million people in Vietnam, i think its safe to say they fought with two hands

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|