View Single Post
Old 09.30.2013, 12:02 PM   #17423
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think the suckitude in Jedi is experienced directly first when Jabba's Band starts playing that horrible fucking music. (in the extended, director's cut, edition)

Fuck that shit makes you instantly remember you are watching a movie. I hate that shit so bad After that shit, all the corny shit really glares,.

Sometimes I think Lynch's Dune is the only valid sci fi move. I enjoy star wars the star trek, battlestar galactica, but Dune has some real imagination in it and it doesn't devolved into a cliche zombie monster movie.

Logans' Run is good, Planet of The Apes I will always like...ok there are a few, but for space ship, off world vision, Dune is the nads even if it does have a few cornball LYnch moments
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|