View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 09:57 AM   #18770
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

my favourite part is when the tyke is about to jump into the hot spring and pierce brosnan saves him so linda hamilton cooks him an eggplant parmagiana and he performs magic tricks. then when he races the pyroclastic flow in the car which didn't melt when they drove over lava. or when the grandmother did melt after wading through the lake.

hadn't seen this film in a long time but was really struck by its condoning of cultural imperialism. was frankly disturbed by it. but willem dafoe is a god so idc lol
When is Dafoe not good in anything? I just saw Red 2, he was fantastic even in that! Ok, Red 2 was pretty good all around but i also have a soft spot for Bruce Willis.. possibly just cuz he looks like my pops

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|