View Single Post
Old 04.22.2019, 07:32 AM   #52319
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I'd agree that the percussion is probably the weakest part of the arrangement on this album. I personally never minded it that much. Consciously focusing on the snares though, I can see where you're coming from. But I love the melodies and the playful, yet melancholic atmosphere on this. And in my opinion they do outweigh the somewhat ill-fitting drumming. I think it's quite an underrated piece to be honest.

It's a great record for sure and they are one of the greatest bands ever, still very interesting to this day. The snare sound on that record was intrusive enough to be memorable as the first piece of recording where I ever noticed production being annoying though.

"Fly" and "Disappear"are great though, and I love "Travel By Thought."
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|