View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 07:52 PM   #17
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I don't give a shit about causes or meanings in music, especially not stupid rockstars that like to protest against things they know nothing about. I never listen to the words in songs because I don't give a shit. Because music is what interests me, not poetry. That's what so many bands have the wrong idea about. They spend all their time devising what they're gonna rant and protest about next in their songs, and less time writing music. Also how exactly does " Crying when angels deserve to die " or " Smacking my bitch up in Hollywood " relate to charities or causes? My opinion is they are a stupid obnoxious untalented band, the key word really is OBNOXIOUS. I don't like annoying obnoxious sounding music. This is what a system of a down song sounds like" Grrn grrn grrn grrn grrn * insert lots of boring dropped d non melodic guitar parts here * BLAAAAAAAAH blah blah blah blah blah blah RORRORRRRRRRRRRR RARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I LIKE TO SHOUT LIKE A MORON AND BE OBNOXIOUS AND GROWLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT HOW I'M A RICH POTSMOKING ROCKSTARRRRRR AND AMERICA AND GEORGE BUSH ARE DESTROYING EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE US AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT CAUSE I'M A RICH POTSMOKING IDIOTTTTT. IT'S MY JOB TO SMOKE POT AND WRITE POEMS ABOUT CORPORATE AMERICAS STRANGLEHOLD ON WHATEVER CAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT

The thing that I really can't fucking stand about them is their fans. The little hot topic kids that sit around spewing a bunch of bullshit about how System is one of the most talented bands to come out of the past 6 years blah blah blah, they mix all different styles of music. I actually walked up to the damn kid and said " WHAT? What other styles of music do they mix aside from heavy metal. TELL ME please!! " He says " Opera " ....................... that's the most ingenious thing I've ever heard.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|