View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 06:24 PM   #64
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
My momma died when I was 18. It sucked ass. Ovarian cancer. I'm convinced I will die of the same disease. She died when she was 42 so I have 11 years left. The worst part of it was watching her die. Knowing that it was coming to take her any minute and waiting. She was in terrible pain so when she died it was kind of a relief which brought me terrible guilt over the years. Anyway..it sucks.

Is a fuckin shit. I don't lost my mother but another familiar person that important like her, in a similar situation and desase, but I have faith to belive that I don't lost, because I belive very much, more than another thing, on the Soul. Soul never dies. Never.

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|