Thread: True Blood
View Single Post
Old 09.14.2010, 04:00 AM   #100
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I think it's so over the top it's superfun.
It's way more primal and wild (and somewhat "stupid") compared to the older seasons, and I think it's pretty cool for that.
Different tones, different stuff, lovely bits (bites? haha).

I'll just quote myself.
The finale was not "properly" good, I mean, it's a mess, it's not something you'd say "hey, that was very well chiseled".
BUT ^^^^ see that other post.
Basically this season (without sayin' too much for those who are "behind", hey GG!) showed how everyone is fucked up in some way, the most normal guy is the only one who has been fucked up from the very beginning of the show (duh, you know who I talkin' about).
Bottom line: this season feels like a mess, because what happens in it is a mess.
Sounds pretty coherent to me haha.

p.s. while "waiting" for the next season I'll gladly watch SOA season 3 and Bored to Death, most likely..a few weeks "covered" for me hehe.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|