View Single Post
Old 08.31.2022, 11:41 PM   #295
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Aye, depends how you define "leftist". There's a clear distaste amidst thee normies for wokeness, despite "wokeist" attempts to encourage a world of less descrimiation. But I'm all with you if you're referring to tankies by "leftist".

What I find interesting is the relativism of it all. As a Canadian, our center is nearly the justice dem/progressive wing of the US. At least for now. We have our own issues now (*cough* FREEDOM *cough*)
heyyy! wow it's been ages

re: woke: i no longer know wtf it means. it used to mean something, then it became a performative social media thing devoid of much meaning, and now it's apparently an insult for some? less discrimination of course would be great, and there are social structures of oppression that must be changed of course, but i don't think maoism will free us from them.

and yes, the usa used to be a center-right country (i place sorta center-left here), but a lot of the population is now flirting with outright fascism. i am just a "liberal" which now apparently means commie in fox news parlance. but no, i'm a liberal, really. very passé, i know, but that's where i am, roughly, that's my home, broadly speaking, in the philosophical sense, not the popular label sense.

btw (i originally came here to post this) palin just lost in alaska!!! hahahahahahaaa! glorious...

anyway, i don't understand very well the canadian political landscape, i'm afraid. our other resident canadian (skuj) is more concerned with usa politics in this thread. so what's going on over there? last i heard trudeau was getting ready to sell lng to europe...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|