View Single Post
Old 03.10.2020, 04:07 AM   #361
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
One more Mering quote, because it's so damn good:

Quote:
You recorded a great version of Soft Machine's "A Certain Kind" for a single [TSN note: backed by a take on Fred Neil's "Everybody's Talkin'", which of course became one of Harry Nilsson's signature tunes]. Have you ever thought of doing a covers LP?

Oh wow! I love the cover song as a format. I would cover King Crimson, "Starless". That song - unbelievable. I would cover the Lemon Twigs. I would cover Julia Holter. I think what she does is just incredibly smart and brave. Who would be my dream collaborator? Paul McCartney. Totally. I'd love to have some crazy jam with the boomers before they die. It would be amazing to meet Robert Wyatt and Robert Fripp. The prog thing is strong with me. I just really appreciate that drama.

So... OK BOOMER, MOTHERFUCKERS!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|