View Single Post
Old 03.21.2019, 07:57 AM   #46
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Sev, The Life of Pablo is still my favorite album since To Pimp a Butterfly.. just listened to it the whole way through a few days ago and it still holds up.

Oh, for sure. In terms of sheer enjoyment, it’s one of my favorite Kanye albums. Really goddamn strong, and just a great record all around.

I love TPAB, but I prefer DAMN. I think I prefer Blonde as well. But my albums of the decade list is going to be reeeeally boring with all the Kanye and Kendrick.

I can’t listen to “ye” right now because it’s mashed up in my mind with Trump nonsense and also because despite having good songs, it’s actually super half-baked for a Kanye “album,” so I refuse to call it a Kanye album. It’s an EP.

Would have been awesome if he’d just put “Ghost Town” and maybe “No Mistakes” on Kids See Ghosts, and released the rest of the tracks as standalone single throughout 2018. He has an imperfect discography now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|