View Single Post
Old 04.17.2008, 03:17 PM   #16547
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
yep, it was fun and a bit scary (we got lost for a good 45 mins in the wood behind this Castle in Pergine, near Trento, beautiful place)

and it was raining a bit and the trees made strange noises and stuff, and on the way back to the car we saw a little house that looked like it had been burnt down, nobody saw that tiny building before (not even the guys I was with who live near there) and that creeped us out a bit more...furthermore, a friend of mine claimed that she saw some sort of strange "beast" chasing us after we started going down the road with the car, something like a "white cangaroo" --- the weirdest thing is that she was not drunk and looked genuinely scared, she screamed "go faster go faster!!" and started crying, then she told us what she saw. Well, what she thought she saw, at least... All this happened after we went to see one of my all time fav bands playing live.
Strange night, but fun and interesting.
p.s. no idea who the mighty boosh are .
p.p.s. forgive the off topic post.

firstly wow what a beautiful place, you are so lucky to live near a place like that!!

back to the topic though, that sounds like you did have a bit of a bizzare time, I should try liberating garden creatures and see what happens to me

oh and The Mighty Boosh is a totally silly show but it's one of my favourites, this is from the scene where one of the guys gets lost driving through some jungle at night and decided to pick up this totally weird looking hitcher (the green guy who I was referring to in my last post):

and this is the cover for the first season, check them out if you like strange random stuff:

Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|