View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 08:14 AM   #22
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Yes I certainly did.

It was ace, ace, ace. I even liked Consumer Electronics this time. The sound he was pumping out was a hell of a lot more physical and opressive whereas last time I saw him it was really shrill and just annoying. Also, he was a lot funnier. I was sold after about 3 minutes when he started rubbing his nipples.

I quite liked Trawsfynydd Lo-Fi Liberation Front, although I missed the first 10 minutes of their set, and Somatic Response were alright as well.

Wolf Eyes were fantastic and I overheard much gushing praise from a few people. My friend said it was like being 15 again and seeing Napalm Death. I also heard one bloke say it was like "seeing The Beatles before anyone knew who they were" and that it was "music to cross continents for". Which I thought was probably overstating it a little bit. They were ace though except I would have liked a bit more sax.

Yeah consumer electronics was the funniest thing i have ever seen. It was incredable. My friend walked out halfway though the first set. He couldnt take it. some people...