View Single Post
Old 04.02.2008, 02:52 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i'm not sure how i feel about that article. i will admit it is funny, but rock n roll (or punk rock) is anything you make it to be. it doesn't have to be about sex drugs and rock n roll or it doesn't have to be about protest music. if he feels fugazi/dischord ruined the scene than why doesn't he try to start one instead of talking about it. i'm not saying that just because i'm a big dischord fan either.

i can see what he's talking about, but music is their job and like anyone else they take their job seriously.

ha ha i love that article cos it has a lot of truth in it, while rocknroll doesnt have to be "evil" or whatever, the music scene used to be a lot of fucking puritans-- things have chanced since, there's a lot more pop coming out of dc these days, and bands like dead meadow who are a bunch of junkies, ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|