View Single Post
Old 10.13.2016, 02:27 PM   #1169
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
Boom.

Just want to add that since I work with and deal with many Brexiteers (brit equivalent of trumpenproletarians) I see their psychology.

Some people are motivated only by jealously and status - they MUST see immigrants suffer. They dont give a shit about anything other than seeing other people suffer. Their jobs and careers are secondary to these overriding emotional states of envy and aggression. I have seen a guy work himself up into frenzied rage by mentioning middle class people in a part of the city where property prices went up who he imagined now put on airs and graces because of their wealth. This was an upper/upper middle class man. The only thing keeping certain people in the game is being able to rank themselves against others and project their fears and anxieties outwards through sneering contempt and aggression. They want to be able to control and limit other peoples finances more than they want their own (employees, girlfriends etc.). It is a mistake to attribute rational motives to these people. They want to see the white working class working as slaves on farms and fields - that's not an embellishment. It's about stripping people and humiliating them. Their wealth and positions means nothing unless someone else can be humiliated. I have watched people sabotage their businesses to pursue these goals.

I think this touches on the core superstructure of institutional and societal racism. Racism is a mechanism so that people can express a sense of superiority where otherwise politically or economically there is no such superiority. Poor white people, under the ideology of racism, can still feel superior and entitled when compared to "minorities" and so they cling to this ideology as a matter of self-identity survival! Their very identity and sense of "self" is defined solely in contrast or comparison to other races, in particular, the fabricated idea of racial superiority.

In order to maintain this racist structure, racists must continually work to strip down "minorities" maintaining the status quo. Racists by definition must take their privileges at the direct expense of other people.

Further violence, intimidation, and terrorism are key components and mechanisms of shutting down opposition and creation a national psyche of racism.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|