View Single Post
Old 10.13.2016, 01:49 PM   #1164
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
I was just reffering to Severian surprise how he could be still running, so I thought of this thing called Celebrity Politics I saw in the leaked email above, which I found interesting and it actually make perfect sense, if you see how people are obsessed with celebrities these days.
i disagree that trump endures because he's a celebrity.

he endures because he appeals to white working class voters who feel that the system is rigged against them.

this is a legitimate constituency with a legitimate problem.

unfortunately it's also compounded with scapegoating, racism, xenophobia, and all manner of absurdities just like nazism used the jews to blame for germany's problems. only now it's mexican rapists/drug dealers and muslim terrorists. and like mobutu he wants to jail his political opponents.

if i felt that trump offered actual workable solutions for the working class instead of lies and snake oil i would actually support him. but he's a scammer and a thief and an abusive psychopath lying demagogue. fucking wannabe banana republic tyrant. so no fucking way. NO FUCKING WAY.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|