View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 04:29 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i go back between laughter and sadness. probably a sign that you're taking your tough situation with humor. which is good.

leatherface lololol. uff yeah a series of bad moves. but don't worry. one learns.

lithium i tried once, sat all day listening to the radio, called the shrink told him i had a life to live and could not sit all day by the fucking radio. i did this reasonably, but way too calm. i... yeah i am sorry man. i understand your rage.

anyway i'm sorry it's all come to this. the divorce too, another loss. yeah. one fucking thing after another. i'm glad you can laugh in the face of all this. it's a good sign.

anyway understand the problem with the girl but i'd say still you gotta deal with your family issues first. yeah. i sympathize with the urge to deny & run away into the bosom of a hottie but press pause for a moment.

your family is where you were made, where you learned to relate, and there are things there you will have to address sooner or later. better sooner, no? i mean. why live in pain when you can find a modicum of liberation by working through your family problems? seriously. if you work on your family issues your relationships will improve. I PROMISE.

ok.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|