View Single Post
Old 08.08.2007, 11:22 AM   #38
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
what can I say?
you obviously had a bad day.

two or three things has to be asked tho:

1) rebuttal of what? you wrote about roswell implying all that stuff about alien life forms and the way they could get here or not.
2) I did not subscribe to nothing but the SY mailing list in my whole life.
3) I'm having a nice chat with somebody up and down here. why don't you go digging up some other posts to lay down your irritating mood?

ciao.

EDIT - doctor of yr ass? ah damn - now my kind reply really was a waste of time. you're totally inconsistent.

Bullshit. You're confused. You were offended by my mention of "mental midgets," and you made some lame post (which I jokingly referred to as a rebuttal) because you hadn't mentioned Roswell, whereas I did. The whole thread up to the point I posted was very pro-alien and Rob even mentioned (with great approval) the schizo-who-just-also-happens-to-have-a-Naval-Intelligence-background charlatan William Cooper.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|