View Single Post
Old 03.25.2007, 06:34 PM   #24
Jt
children of satan

Jt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard sucka
I haven't investigated or even thought about what I saw in remotely as much detail as what's been posted above, but myself and my old man saw some very... odd... things going on above us a few years ago.

We were in the car just driving down the main road in our town in the late afternoon (daylight) when we came to the lights, which were on red. We stopped and talked trash as you do, until I noticed some incredibly weird goings on above us. There were a fair number of metallic tins or cans floating above us. They were probably less than a metre in diamater and about a metre or a metre-and-a-half tall. Maybe even less. They were vertical and dotted all over; differing altitudes and positions. Some distant. Anyway, what was more bizarre is that, as the lights changed and we drove down the road, some seemed to move at exactly the same pace as the car. Not all, but some. Then as we neared the next town the number "trailing" us was down to no more than one or two. They seemed to slow down... and that was that. We kept driving, checked the sky again... they'd gone.

These weird things had no evident form of propulsion or anything like that, they certainly weren't weather balloons... honestly I'd like someone to explain it, because I sure as hell couldn't. I said at the time, in total belief, that there'd be something on the news about it later that evening, but... nothing.

I'd forgotten about it entirely until now too! I WISH I'd had a camera with me, but... anyway, that was that. My dad fully acknowledged what he'd seen was highly unusual, and he's about as no-nonsense, straight-laced as they come. UFOs = bullshit as far as he's concerned, but that... he couldn't explain.