Thread: trip albums
View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 05:21 PM   #52
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
examples:

one of my first times on mushrooms, I started to have a bad trip as we walked out this house I had never been too, I was struggling to put on my sweater and a cop was creeping by on us, the fear kicked in and I became so confused I didn't know if the fucking street was real or if I was imagining it all, and in my confusion I could not properly explain ANY of it to myself..

on some hells bells (datura) I hallucinated an hour long conversation with perhaps every person I have ever known, and all magically had their own lawn chairs in my front yard, I walked around talking smoking a laughing with everyone, someone told a joke, i laughed hysterically and when I opened my eyes I was ALL alone in the yard.. sheer terror struck me as I wondered how everyone dissappeared like that? surely they were all real?
that morning I had to go to court, tripping. I couldn't even remember my name or where I was or what I was doing there, I just followed my moms around until I somehow (which I still do not know) got out of there alive and without even a conviction for the original case..

more recently on salvia (datura) I went into a parallel universe where I was a cog in a wheel, with no mobility, and all these other cogs were there mumbling to each other, there was this weird panorama view of what I can not describe as other then yellow, and then I started to freak out there. They told me, "relax, it was just a dream (ie, my real life).." meanwhile some other voices started to freak out say "its happening again, another one woke up talking about this dream world where they are are people with these fucking legs and they can move around, and there is this God they worship, what the fuck they are crazy not again!" words still can not describe both the terror I felt then and the joy I felt as I reappeared in the front yard staring at the sun, I will never forget seeing the sun and thinking to myself, "yes! the sun! i'm back.." (I smoked this with some friends, they say in the real world I was unconscious and yet still rolling around in circles on the floor)

another night I followed a cat around for two hours in the rain because I became convinced he was a Mexican sorcerer trying to kill me, and I am still not sure that he wasn't

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|