View Single Post
Old 02.22.2009, 06:19 PM   #89
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
I was not trying to put anything in your mouth my friend. But your view essentially means that anyone of the "non-talented"'s attempts to express themselves are totally futile. I'm sorry, but thats what the concept of talent and inborn creativity means.

I think it's true that anyone, given the right amount of training and dedication, could do something like a, for argument's sake, Picasso. But can they be trained to think in such a way that would enable them to create a Guernica of their own? The problem is that we don't really understand how he came up with it, so how can we learn it? In that sense I tend to agree with Acousticrock's argument above. You can teach someone how to do something that already exists, but not something that's yet to happen.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|