View Single Post
Old 07.25.2010, 06:38 AM   #5
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
That's not always true, at all. Plenty of angry people out there that keep their emotions to themselves, and plenty of others who know how to use their emotions in a productive manner (ie making music, using the experiences in attempt of helping others, painting). It's a natural human emotion that needs to be dealt with, trying to mask/hide it often means one will likely eventually blow up at everything/everyone. Music was + is my best friend...and I tend to hang out with the songs I identify with most at whatever given time. If I'm pissed and forced to listen to some half assed shit like Slowdive, I'm far more likely to "act out" in an angry way than if I listen to something like say Nirvana's Bleach or Sonic Youth's CIS. In a way this stuff did, and sometimes does (not nearly as angry a person as I used to be, actually I'm seldom angry at all) offer a "calming" effect.

As a teenager I was always skeptical of other kids who weren't angry.

You clearly don't think too much before you type, if you even think at all.

I know plenty of people who don't listen to so called "angry music" that are major dickheads. If you think about it long/hard enough, I'm sure you know some too. Yr response fails, try again.