View Single Post
Old 01.18.2014, 09:12 AM   #36769
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
You are close to half my age. I understand things may be a little different these days when it comes to getting recognized. However, there is something a little "creeper" about riding the bus with someone you've had multiple dates with and not saying hello for an entire year. It's hard to back away when you choose not to speak......guess you could always catch a earlier / later bus.

My suggestion would be a simple hello or good morning. If she responds or smiles, ask how she is doing. Then in later days, she if she is ever the first to speak. If she does, maybe ask about grabbing a coffee when ya'll get off the bus.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|