View Single Post
Old 03.27.2012, 08:36 PM   #116
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
It's been a pretty cool year here so far 'tis true.

But hipster_b_b you have a pretty exciting event going down in ciudad de México soon!
Yeah. They don't come here way too often, though. I'm really craving to see and hear Kim soon. Last time I saw her was when Sonic Youth performed in Mexico City in 2007. A lifetime has passed since then. I'll understand any reasons they might have to not visit this place too frequently, though.

Anyway, I'm ready to have a blast at Indie-O Fest, and then I have a great string of live shows to go to, so I'm happy with what I have to be happy with.