View Single Post
Old 06.15.2019, 11:51 AM   #5645
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I know some people can be really literal when it comes to 'absolutes'.
i perceive this to be offensive against my person. i ask that you be taken away in handcuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I Generally I'd say anything goes unless there's a really good common sense reason why it shouldn't.

common sense? my sense is anything but common. so another person has perceived this as discriminatory. we ask that you be levied a fine.

==

lmao. insane.

im still trying to wrap my head about the bullshit condition of your laws. am i insulting the honor of your past parliaments when i say this? is this offensive? are you offended?

holy fucking shit. my mind is blown.

i think you need to become radicalized lmao. this is beyond your universities i swear. you’re all being muzzled and anyone can claim control of the leash by proclaiming themselves a victim. you’re going to muzzle each other into irrelevancy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|