View Single Post
Old 01.19.2008, 06:38 AM   #64
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ok, talk about getting shot down in flames for opening my mouth...

i download shit... i buy same shit... i support music but i want to advance my knowledge...

its the fucking 21st century, its not 1970 anymore..... mp3s and the like are just todays form of the copied cassette. it has always happened. all of this "death of the record shop" to me is all bullshit, its all media hype. its all knee jerk response to something that governments dont quite understand but are not willing to admit that they dont understand. im sorry if porky and rob missed my points.... i download, in support the artists i download by going out and buying their stuff!!! its all about responsibility and at the end of the day thats up to the consumer so if you dont like downloading then dont do it, plain and simple.........

also, its your consumer right to make one copy of any cd, dvd, video, for yourself...... thats is legal! its a right to make back ups!